Jeremy Marchant – emotional intelligence at work
4 things about me
- Published business author – Network better
- Business coach, trained in CBT, NLP practitioner, psychodynamic counsellor
- Composer and arranger
- Governor of Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Information Technology
- Training and Development
- Business Networking
- Business People who are stuck
I work with business people to enable them to use their emotional intelligence more productively, resulting in gains in performance that cannot be achieved by other means.
I believe that businesses are just the relationships between people: those in the business, clients, suppliers, other stakeholders… So better business performance turns out to rely on business people’s capacity to nurture and develop productive business relationships.
This is the domain of emotional intelligence and applied psychology in which I work. It’s particularly important in networking, the activity intended to generate new business through relationships.
- Coach, mentor, teacher, advisor
- Developing people
- Networking host