One Good Turn...
Win over £4000 of FREE consultancy from hgkc and DiscSimple.
January sees many businesses and their owners contemplating plans for the coming year. There’s never been a more difficult time to plan, and so hgkc have teamed up with long term collaborators DISCsimple to offer the winning business a set of free consultancy services. Our mission is to help our clients survive, thrive and supercharge their teams!
Here’s a chance to benefit from our top rated programmes including the ‘Business Plan on a Page’ ‘Outcomes Mapping’, ‘DISCsimple profiles’ and our ‘Engagement Multiplier’ and monthly 121 consulting with one of the hgkc partners team for the rest of the year, all for free. Kick off 2021 the right way and enter now.
It is a very simple two-step process to enter
- Download and complete our One Good Turn...Business Plan on a Page. You must use our template, but if you want to provide additional documents, please feel free to do so.
- Tell us in 250 words why you deserve to win. You can record your 250 words as a video or a sound file, or simply write them – you choose.
The competition is open now, and the deadline for entries is January 29th 2021. We will judge and announce the winners on the 12th February, with prizes on offer starting in February.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight January 29th 2021. Please be sure to include your contact details.
By entering, you agree to hgkc and DiscSimple following up by email or telephone to discuss your entry and – if you do not win - our services. Winners consent to participate in hgkc and DiscSimple PR - video, podcasts and other content - at our expense.
Luck is the coincidence of preparation and opportunity. Here is an opportunity. Are you prepared?
Guidance for One Good Turn...
All plans will be evaluated individually by the judges to draw up a shortlist and then judged by a panel from hgkc and DiscSimple. Submissions will then be scored out of 5 for:
- Achievements – whether you are a start-up or more established, tell us about your wins
- Creativity – tell us about your approach to solving problems
- Team – tell us not just about your employees, but who else you work with
- Proposition – we are looking for a strong proposition that will deliver resilience
- Video/audio/text supplementary – use these 250 words to persuade us of your entrepreneurial spirit
About you and your data
We will keep your application confidential and the information you share with us.
About your IP
Feel free to leave out any sensitive elements. If you win the competition we work under NDA’s.
Sharing feedback on your plan
We will share the judges’ feedback with you, including the panel scores for short-listed entries.