16th May 2018
With employment levels at their highest in decades, the challenge for employers around attracting and retaining talent and developing the next generation of skilled workers is more critical than ever.
Speakers (see below) will discuss the innovative approaches they are taking to attracting and developing their employees through skills and engagement, a growing focus on the importance of career-long personal development, new apprenticeship and degree equivalent schemes.
- Jeremy Brown, IT Operations Manager, Boeing
- Jane Vivian, Business Development Director, PureComms
- Geoff Stevens, head coach, Bristol City Community Trust
- Becca Thurston, apprenticeships manager at Wessex Water
- Chris Smith, director, Marshfield Bakery