All of us are facing quite challenging business circumstances at the moment, and it is likely they will continue to be difficult until a Covid19 vaccine becomes widely effective.
This event is for the Directors and owners of established businesses employing 10 or more people, or turning over more than £500k. It will address key business challenges and suggest opportunities and solutions that will assist companies to build resilience for 2021 and beyond.
- Do you want to plan your way to a more successful future?
- Are you delivering profit with measurable and reproducible results?
- Have you taken steps to think creatively and put innovation into action?
If the answer so far is yes, have you experienced:
- A significant drop in business due to current situation
- Disagreement within the management team about direction or plans for the future
- Expansion plans not working
- Strategy for survival and/or continuity creating too much pain or no money
- Attempts to change the culture in your company failing
- More frequent thoughts about implementing succession or retirement plans
This event will cover ways to help you:
- Overcome the “No time to plan, unwillingness to move forward” challenge
- Solve the problem of planning in times of such uncertainty
- Alleviate your frustration at slow growth/no growth/decline in your company
- Deliver improved performance within your management team
- Improve the leadership issues often faced by senior executives
Numbers are strictly limited to ensure all attending have time to speak. To secure your place, please contact us here.Book Now