Leading Rapid Business Change
Rapid growth requires rapid change and fast-growing businesses can be chaotic. Leading change requires vision, planning and high performing teams.
Every organisation moves through phases of growth, followed by a “crisis” when major change is needed if the business is to continue growing. We developed the HGKC Growth Model, based on the Greiner Growth Curve, from our research into the challenges and growing pains of fast growing businesses.
Rapid change stretches resources at pinch points and places significant demands on the leaders. Workloads increase and approaches that worked in the past start to fail.
Teams and people get overwhelmed with work and managers start making mistakes as their span of control expands. Existing systems buckle under increased load.
People matter to high growth business; engaging and developing your most talented people to deliver at their best is critical to your business success.
High Growth Knowledge Company are a Bristol based management consultancy who can offer solutions to help you lead the changes needed to get past your pinch points. We work with you to:
- Visualise a clear picture to make a strong connection with the future
- Define clear lines of accountability and responsibility for every role
- Build and lead high performing teams
- Create action plans that will deliver measurable results
- Develop leadership and management succession plans